Saturday, August 17, 2013

August Changes

Our summer flew by. Full of lazy days, swimming and friends. I can't believe that fall is finally upon us. School is quickly approaching and I am thankful for the help of my parents as I prep my classroom for my eighth year of teaching. Kaitlyn will be in sixth grade, and Lucas will be loved and cared for by Renee again. I am thankful that we have such wonderful people in our lives who care about our family. Richard is still looking for a new job, that would provide more family time. He is blessed to have steady and well paid work in a time when our economy is still recovering. I know that God has everything held in the palm of his hand, but I still struggle with the uncertainty of the unknown. It is hard to juggle the kids, house, work, school, church and all the other activities of life. I have found myself overwhelmed as of late, attempting to discern where God wants me to pour my energy into. I know he has Richard and I where we are supposed to be, because no other doors have opened, but I am running low on patience and peace, missing my husband. Praying that each day I will be stronger and find more trust in the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment